SC-8108 Multifunction Network LAN Phone Cable Tester Meter
This network cable tester comes with the new functions. It is composed of a tester and remote identifiers.
- One person is enough to complete cable continuity check.
- Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, coaxial cable such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, and reverse connection.
- Measure cable length and determine the distance short circuit for LAN cable
- Simple and easy operation with big screen to display result.
- Portable unit with long battery life (wait-case 50 hours)
- Automatically time-delay shut off
- With far-end passive test jacks included in the set
- Self-checking and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature
- Single board computer software watchdog design and reliable operation
- Scope : 1~305 M ( 3-100 ft)
- Calibration accuracy: 3% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (calibrating cable >10M)
- Shipment Accuracy: 5% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable)
- LCD : 4 x 16 characters big LCD screen
- Unit of Measurement : Display in meter (M) or feet (FT)
- Locating Cable: Included 1 far-end passive test jack
- Type of cable tested: STP / UTP twin twisted cable, coaxial cable
- Working Ambient Temperature : -10°C to 60°C
- Automatic Time-delay Shut Off Time : The tester is idle for 30 minutes
- Overall Dimension
- Main Tester: 180 x 80 x 40mm
- Remoter identifier: 77 x 31 x 21mm
- 1 x Network Cable Tester
- 1 x Far-End Test Jack (ID1)
- 1 x Soft Carrying Bag
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package