SQM-257 3-in-1 Soil pH, Moisture & Light Meter Tester Probe Sensor, Gardening Plants Growth Watering Quality Monitoring
This 3-in-1 soil moisture meter is designed for INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE to better know the condition of your plant through scientific data monitoring. It helps you control the pH value in the soil, grasp when you need to water your plant, or if there is an over/ under watering, and also know about whether it gets adequate sunlight. An ideal gardening tool to keep your plants grows healthier
- pH Range: 3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline)
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Normal, 8-10 Wet)
- Relative Light Range: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Normal, 1000-2000 Hgh)
- Product Size: 25.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 cm
- Copper probe: approx. 0.6cm
- Aluminium probe: approx. 0.6cm
- Probe length: approx. 17cm
- Distance between probes: approx. 1.2cm
- Product weight: around 2 oz/56 g
How to Use:
- Step 1: Switch to moisture/pH/light position according to demand
- Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
- Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
- Step 4: Check moisture/ pH/ light level in the dial after 10 minutes
- Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- Do not force it into the very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
- Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
- Avoid touching the sensing element underneath the gauge.
- Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
- Please wipe and clean the probe after each use
- If the soil is too dry, the pointer will not move or swing. Better water it before testing.
- 1 x 3-in-1 Soil Meter
- Standard Packaging