N03NF8108-M Network LAN Coaxial Wire Length Tester w/ 8 Remote IdentifierSKU:
Regular Price $42.90
Model : N03NF8108-M
This network cable tester comes with the new functions. It is composed of a tester and 8 Far End Jacks (ID1~ID8). It is especially designed to check and test network cable such as open circuit, short circuit and reverse connection. It can also test cable length accurately. Thus, it becomes an available tool in communication field.
- One person is enough to complete cable continuity check.
- Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, coaxial cable such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, and reverse connection.
- Measure cable length and determine the distance short circuit for LAN cable
- Simple and easy operation with big screen to display result.
- Portable unit with long battery life (wait-case 50 hours)
- Automatically time-delay shut off
- With 8 Far End Jacks (Include ID1~ID8) included in the set
- Self-checking and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature
- Single board computer software watchdog design and reliable operation
- Overall Dimension
- Main Tester: 180 x 80 x 40mm
- Remoter identifier: 77 x 31 x 21mm
- Main tester uses 6V DC for power supply (not included in the set)
- Reciever uses 9V battery (not included in the set)
- Display: special 4 x 16 character big screen LCD lattice (valid visual field 61.6 x 25.2mm)
- Type of cable tested: STP / UTP twin twisted cable, coaxial cable
- Ambient temperature in work: -10~60°C
- Tester Port
- Tester: RJ45 master port (M), tester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L)
- Remote identifier: RJ45 port (R)
- Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable
- Scope: 1~305 M (3~1000 ft)
- Calibration accuracy: 3% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (calibrating cable >10M)
- Shipment Accuracy: 5% (±0.5M or ±1.5ft) (AMP, AT&T Class 5 cable)
- Display: M or ft
- Length Calibration: User can calibrate cable length by himself with a given length cable. The length of calibrating cable is more than 10M
- Wire Sequence and Locating Cable Error: Check errors such as open circuit, short circuit, and reverse connection.
- Locating Cable: Trace cable among a group of unknown cables
- Automatic Time-delay Shut Off Time: If the tester does not operate for 30 minutes
- 1 x Multi-Network Cable Tester
- 8 x far-end test jack (ID1~ID8)
- 1 x Soft Carrying Bag
- English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package