CL-400 Hand-Held 400x Fiber Optical Microscope Inspection
Model : CL-400
A Fiber Microscope is used for inspecting fiber terminations. This CL series utilizes white LED for coaxial illumination and provides the most critical view of ferrule end face. It has good optical performance and integrated laser safety filters and produces excellent detail of scratches and contamination.
For critical examination of polish quality, we strongly recommend to use this fiber microscope (CL) in all your inspections.
If you frequently terminating fiber and have received professional training, CL series are best tool for you. We recommend 200x magnification for multi-mode and 400x magnification for single-mode
Features : This device is very effective, reliable, easy and safe to use.
- Offers 2 YEARS WARRANTY
- Equipped with LED illumination and a Laser filter installed for eye protection
- Comes with a versatile adapter interface
- Provides clear bright images and smooth focus control
- Momentary push button on/off switch
- Long life, durable and reliable
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards ensures a long and trouble free life
- Approved with CE and Passes the European Standards which ensures InternationalSstandard Quality
- FREE 2.5mm and 1.5mm adapators are included in the set
- Housing Material: non-Slip Rubber
- Optical Magnification: 400x
- Power source: 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Weight: 0.6 Kg or 600g
- Size: 225 L x 32mm (8.76" x 1.25")
- Momentary on/off switch
- Fine Focus control wheel
- Safety Filter: Built-in IR filter
- Adapter Interface: Uses interchangeable, presented universal or dedicated adapters
- Adapter: Universal Adapter (2.5mm) Compatible with ST, FC, SC, E2000, and 2.5mm DIN
- 1 x 400x CL series Fiber Scope
- 1 x 1.5mm Adaptor (FREE)
- 1 x 2.5mm Adaptor (FREE)
- 1 x Soft Carrying Case
- 1 x Operation Manual
The filter we install will provide over 35dBm of attenuation at wavelengths from1310nm to 1550nm. In addition,it will provide over 20.5dBm of attenuation at 850nm. However, it should be stressed that in spite of the protection offered, under no circumstances should an actively emitting fiber be viewed with a visual inspection scope such as this CL series.