CTM-259 Fe/ NF Coating Thickness Gauge Tester, 0~1300um 0~51.2mil Attribute Auto Detection & Substrate Paint Non-destructive MeasurementSKU: CTM-259
This thickness gauge is used to measure the thickness of the plated and coated sheet on metal like paint/enamel/chrome on steel, paint and anodizing coating on aluminum / copper.
The gauge takes the precision integrated probe and uses the principle of electro-magnetic induction and the eddy current effect, which automatically detects the attribute of substrates.
It is designed for non-destructive measurement of the thickness of coating and painting. It is essential for material surface treatment and widely used in manufacturing industry, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection area, and also able to work steadily in the laboratory workshop and outdoor.
- F Probe works on the Electromagnetic Induction Principle: used for detecting the thickness of the non-magnetic coatings such as chrome/ copper/ zinc/ varnish/ rubber on the iron/steel substrate.
- N Probe works on the Eddy Current Principle: used for detecting the insulating coating thickness such as paint/anodizing/ceramics on the aluminum/ copper/ brass substrate.
- Magnetic and Eddy Current Operating Principle
- Integral Probe F & NF, Auto detecting attribute of substrates
- FSTN large and clear LCD Display with Backlight
- Tilted LCD Display design to facilitate users observation even standing straight
- Auto Power off when idle for 5min
- Low battery indicator
- Single or continuous measurement
- Portable with anti-skid design
- Kit set with standard foils and carrying case
- F Probe: Magnetic Induction
- N Probe: Eddy Current
- Range: 0~1300μm / 0~51.2mil
- Accuracy: ±(3% + 2μm) / ±(3% + 0.08mil)
- Resolution: 0.1μm / 0.01mil
- Calibration Points: 0/50/100/250/500/1000μm
- Units of Measument: μm, mil
- Minimum curcature radius convex: 1.5mm
- Minimum curcature radius concave: 25mm
- Minimum measuring area: Diamter 6mm
- Minimum thickness of substrate:
- F Probe: 0.5mm (0.05")
- N Probe: 0.3mm (0.012")
- Power: 4 x AAA batteries
- Operating Environment: 0~40°C (32~104°F) , 20~90%RH
- Size: 155 x 62 x 35mm (6.10 x 2.44 x 1.38 inches)
- Weight: 125g (4.41oz)
- 1 x Coating Thickness Gauge
- 2 x Substrates
- 5 x Standard Foils
- 4 x AAA batteries
- English Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case