E-367 pH Electrode Probe BNC Connector 200cm Long Cable for PH Meter Monitor Controller Test Sensor, Replaceable for Aquarium Hydroponics Plant Pool SpaSKU:
This pH electrode has a 50 Ohm BNC type socket that allows you to connect directly to the input terminal of the pH meter, pH controller, or any pH device that has a BNC input terminal. Once your new pH electrode probe is connected to the electrode input terminal, you will need to calibrate it using the supplied calibration (buffer) powder. Economical, durable and quickly provide highly accurate results.
Many users (i.e. those in clean water treatment, pool and spa water testing, chemical, laboratory, and even some wastewater applications), have their needs met with testers, meters, or controllers that have replaceable pH electrodes.
Works well with handheld meters, testers, or controllers. Re-use the meter portion indefinitely with this replaceable ph electrode.
- Replaceable pH electrode
- Easy to calibrate
- Comes with a set of free calibration powder
- 200cm long cable
- Easy monitoring of pH accurately
- Comes with a protective cap to ensure the safety of the bulb
- It is very reliable, stable, and portable
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: ±0.01pH
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- Probe Diameter: 1.2cm
- Electrode Length: 14.8cm
- Cable Length: about 200cm long
- Connection: 50 ohm BNC socket
- 1 x pH Electrode
- 1 x pH 4.01 calibration powder
- 1 x pH 6.86 calibration powder
- 1 x pH 9.18 calibration powder
- Carrying case