E04-007 Digital Auto Range Clamp Multimeter AC DC Voltage Current TesterSKU: E04-007
This meter is a compact 3 1/2 digit auto range digital clamp meter for measuring DC and AC voltage, AC current,Resistance, Diode and Continuity. It is easy to operate and is an ideal instrument tool.
This Multifunction meter asserts that the item meets all the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE Marking).
- 3 1/2 digit LCD, with a max. reading of 1999
- Auto Range Clamp Meter
- IEC-61010 CATIII,Overload Protection
- Data Hold Function
- Zeroing Function
- Handheld design
- Display : 3 1/2 digits LCD, with max.reading of 1999
- Overrange Overload : "OL" shown on the display
- Negative Polarity Indication : "-" shown on the display automatically
- Sampling Rate : approximate 3 times per sec.
- Error Caused by Improper Position : 1% of reading
- *(note : The conductor should be place in the center of the jaws to avoid this error.)
- Jaw Opening Capability : 25mm
- Battery : 2 x 3V CR2032 button cells
- Low Battery indication :"-" shown on the display
- Operating Environment : 0°C~40°C, <75% RH
- Storage Environment : -20°C~50°C, <85% RH
- Size : 190mm x 76mm x 36mm
- Weight : about 160g (including button cells)
Accuracy is specified for a period of one year after calibration and at 18°C~28°C, with relative humidity up to 75%.
Accuracy specifications take the form of:
±([% of Reading] + [number of Least Significant Digits])
- 1 x Digital Clamp Meter
- 2 x Test Leads
- 2 x CR2032 Battery
- 1 x Soft pouch
- 1 x Manual
- Standard Packaging Box