GX-301+ Gooseneck Fiber Optic Microscope Illuminator + Color FiltersSKU:
GX-301+ has been re-engineered and is now capable to change the default lighting color to WHITE, BLUE, RED, GREEN or YELLOW with the use of color filters. These color filters are included when you buy this item. And aside from the fact that this dynamic illuminator uses the top-of-the-line quality materials, it has an auto-shut-off mechanism electricity in which electricity is automatically shutdown or cut off when the window opens PLUS it has a built-in air cooling system to keep the heat off while in use. With its removable top window design changing bulbs and cleaning the inside parts are very convenient. The halogen illuminator is perfect for shadow-free cold illumination in medical applications, industrial assembly, electronics inspection, or microscopy. Each metal-sheathed light cable is 22-inch long and can be bend to any direction and shape for flexible light positioning. Light source is a 110V unit with solid-state controls. The lamp is 150 Watt with fully adjustable intensity. This cool high intensity lighting system is excellent for biological and electronic applications. This unit is brand new in its original box complete with FREE Extra Halogen Bulb and EXTRA 2pcs Fuse.
Design for durability, low noise level, and long life with cool & bright Illumination! Your satisfaction is guaranteed with unbeatably low price that will brighten your future!
With high quality, comes durability... Have this essential tool for easy and quick stone analysis!
- Lighting color can be changed to white, yellow, blue, green or red.
- Comes with FREE Five (5) color filters (white(not very white), yellow, blue, green and red)
- Equipped with ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS
- Comes with FREE Replacement 150W/24V halogen bulb and FREE Extra 2 pieces of Fuse
- 150 watt halogen bulbs with dome and with different intensity fiber optic light source
- Brightness Adjustable
- With top window design for ease of replacing the bulb
- Now with Auto-Shut-Off mechanism for electrical safety
- Designed for evenly illuminating a specimen without heating
- High Intensity 21V/150W Halogen Bulb
- Forced air cooling system are included to keep the heat off
- 3200 Degrees Kelvin Lamp Color Temperature
- Durable Metal Construction
- A 55cm long metal-enclosed light cable that can be flex for different light positioning
- With strong anti-interference ability
- Light weight and compact with its 11 Lbs weight
- Power supply : AC110V or 220V (Universal Type)
- Color Filters : White (not very white), Blue, Red, Yellow and Green
- Lamp Model : 24V150W
- Color Temperature : 3400K
- One Light Output
- Weight : 11 lbs (Around 5 Kgs)
- 1 x New Designed Fiber Optic Illuminator
- 1 x FREE Extra Halogen Bulb
- 2 x FREE Extra Fuse
- FREE White (not very white), Yellow , Green, Red, and Blue Color Filter
- 1 x User's Manual
- 1 x Detachable Power Cable
- Adaptor for UK, US, European or Australian system