LX-1332B Digital 4 Ranges Lux / Light Meter 0.1~200,000 Lux
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) : 100 pieces
Production Lead Time (PLT) : 40 business days
For inquiries and orders, e-mail us through email@example.com
This Digital Lux Meter is a precise instrument in measuring the intensity with which the brightness appears to the human eye. It offers photographers greater precision and creative control over their images.
- Best applied in measuring lighting in movie-making and set design environment.
- Residential utilities where they can be applied to decrease the extent of wasted light in the home
- Assess outdoor light pollution
- Gauge the best light levels for plant growing
- Essential tool to obtain optimal results in photography
- Wide Range of measurement from 0.1 Lux ~ 200,000 Lux
- Large digital LCD with big unit display
- Accurate test, fast response, and auto zero adjustment
- Data Hold: hold the current test result
- Symbol and unit display, easy to read
- Low battery indicator and auto power off
- Display : 3 1/2 digits, big LCD, max display 1999
- 4 ranges: 200 Lux,2000 Lux, 20,000 Lux , 200,000 Lux
- For 20,000 Lux range, the reading needs to time 10, then will be correct.
- For 200,000 Lux, the reading need to times 100, then will be correct.
- Accuracy :
- ≤10,000 Lux : ±4% rdg ±0.5%fs
- ≥10,000 Lux : ±5% rdg ±10
(Accuracy tested by thousand parallel light tungsten lamp of 2856K temperature)
- Repeatability : ±2%
- Temperature Characteristics : ±0.1% / °C
- Sampling rate : 2 times/s
- Sensor : Photo diode and filter
- Operation environment : 0°~40°C ( 32°F ~ 104°F ) 0~70%RH
- Storage Environment : -10°C ~ 50°C ( 14°F ~ 140°F) 0~80%RH
- Overload display : Top digit shows "I"
- Battery : 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Size : 100 x 60 x 27mm (sensor)
- 130 x 95 x 30mm (meter)
- Weight : 300g
- 1 x Digital Lux Meter
- 1 x 9V Battery (FREE)
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard Packaging Box