Mitech MH180 Portable Handheld Leeb Hardness Tester Meter Gauge 170～960 HLD with 100 Group Data Memory LCD EL background light Support Micro printer
MH180 portable Leeb hardness tester, based on Leeb hardness measuring principle, quick and easy,on-site test the hardness of series metal materials, support free conversion between Leeb, Brinell, Rockwell hardness scale and others. It can meet the regular hardness testing of industrial production , quality and cheap, which is the first choice forpractical and economical models.
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Requirements of formal original record for test results
- Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
- Test various metals according to leeb measurement principle.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery.
- It also has a software calibration function
- Can be connected in a PC using RS232 Software and USB Cable (not included in the set). Micro printer support.
- Compact plastic case，suitable for use under poor working conditions
1 x Main Unit
1 x Standard Leeb Hardness Test Block D
1 X Standard Hardness Block
1 x Nylon Brush A
1 x Small Support Ring
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
1 x Operation Manual
1 x ABS Carrying Case
- Data-pro Software (Buil-in)
- USB Communication Cable
- Nylon Brush B (for G Impact Device)
- Other Type of Impact Devices
- Other Type of Support Rings
- Hardness Test Block G