ORP-1 ORP Redox Electrode, BNC Type Connector Replacement Probe for Tester Meter Monitor ControllerSKU:
Single cylinder ORP electrode allows you to connect the 50 ohm BNC socket directly into the input terminal of ORP meter or ORP controller or any ORP device that has a BNC input terminal. This replaceable ORP electrode gives you the flexibility to measure a solution in a container as far as 300 cm from the device. It precisely determines the redox tension of the intended solution to be measured.
Once your new ORP electrode probe is connected to the electrode input terminal, calibrate it first with the calibration (buffer) solutions before using the newly replace ORP electrode.
This can be used for general water applications such as drinking, domestic and rainwater, aquariums, tanks, ponds, pools, spas, etc.
- Replaceable ORP electrode
- Provides instant ORP measurement
- Simple and comfortable to install and use
- High and accurate measurement
- Comes with protective cap to ensure the safety of the bulb
- Reliable, stable, and transportable
- Measuring Range: -1999~1999mV
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: ±0.1% F·S±1 digit
- Cable Length: about 300cm long
- Connection: 50 ohm BNC socket
- 1 x ORP Electrode 50 ohm BNC Type
- Protective Carrying case