ORP-228 ORP Redox Meter Tester -1999~1999mV, 1-point Calibration, Aquariums, Swimming Pools, Water Quality TesterSKU: ORP-228
Measures the oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of water in the range -1999 ~ ± 1999 mV in steps of 1 mV. Has a wide range of applications - from household to laboratory and industrial (drinking water test, in aquariums, artificial reservoirs, wastewater), swimming pools, water treatment systems, aquaculture, spa, etc.
An inexpensive and practical device will be useful in everyday life. At 650 MPV, water is unsuitable for bacteria and viruses, and drinking water values of 750 minvolt and above ensure that such water does not contain harmful to human health organisms. Determine the water quality indicators with this OPR meter in just a few minutes.
Its advantage is high accuracy and large clear display. Large and easily readable numbers will especially help people with impaired vision.
Easily find out the kind of water you are drinking and how effectively & efficient your filter works.
- 1 point calibration, easy to use and highly accurate
- Measuring oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of water
- Manual calibration with a screwdriver (included)
- Measurement range: -1999 ~ ± 1999 mV
- Included: shockproof storage case and screwdriver for calibration
- Calibrates with 256mV Buffer Solution (not included in the set)
- Carry-everywhere design
- Measuring range: -1999~1999mV
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: ±5mV
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 0~50°C
- Calibration: 1point
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AG13 button battery
- Battery life span: over 1000 hours
- Size: 155 x 31 x 16mm
- Weight: 60g
- 1 x ORP Meter
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 4 x AG13 button battery
- English User Manual
- Sturdy Carrying Case