OZX-1KNT24 Ozone Generator 1000mg/h Purifier Drinking Water
This updated laboratory ozone generator is small and simple designed. It has low working noise and uses high output Corona Discharge Ozone Tube. It also has a high flow ball bearing cooling fan (48 CFM) to ensure steady and high ozone output (up to 1000mg/hr by oxygen). Very ideal for treating drinking water from a water tank or a well and many other industrial applications.
This ozone generator has no built-in air pump, so that it can be fed with different air sources. Such as pure oxygen from an oxygen tank or an oxygen concentrator, and ambient air (with the use of an external air pump).
The Ozone Output Regulating Dial allows precise ozone output adjustments (0~100%), making it ideal for working together with a Redox (ORP) controller for fishpond and aquarium applications.
This ozone generator is ideal for ozone applications that require a different air source than ambient air, as well as for high ozone output applications that most other home ozone generators cannot provide
- Low noise (less than 30DB).
- High output corona discharge ozone tube with low power consumption (25W).
- High speed ball bearing cooling fan (48 CFM).
- Precise ozone output calibration.
- Can be fed with different air sources.
- Compact and rugged construction.
- Max.Ozone Output: 1000mg/h, adjustable
- Pump Output: Not included, external gas supply equipment is needed
- Power Source: DC24V (AC (100V-240V 50-60Hz 40W) to DC adaptor is included)
- Ozone Generating Method: Corona Discharge (Ozone Tube)
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 12cm (9.4 x 5.9 x 4.8 inch)
- Net Weight: 1.76kg (3.88 lbs)
- Case: High strength painted metal.
- Materials on Ozone Path: Glass, Stainless Steel, Silicone, High-density polyethylene.
- 1 x Ozone Generator
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- English Instruction Manual