PH-032 Waterproof pH Meter w/ replaceable pH ElectrodeSKU: PH-032
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) : 100 pieces
Production Lead Time (PLT) : 20 business days
For inquiries and orders, e-mail us through firstname.lastname@example.org
The waterproof ph meter has the new and improved sleek design and indeed measures accurately. This meter is design to be submerged in water or liquid solution to test and monitor the pH level of the solution to be tested or monitor. With its rubber gasket, you are assured that it is 100% WATERPROOF & TIGHTLY SEALED to prevent water or liquid not even a small amount to leak inside the meter to ensure the 100% accuracy of this unit even if the electrode is submerge in the solution for a long period. This pocketsize and lightweight and can be used in a large number of applications. In addition, the pH ELECTRODE is REPLACEABLE so you don't have to buy a new ph Meter if the electrode needs to be replaced. This sleek pH meter is so easy to calibrate and within seconds, it will give you the exact reading.
This pH meter uses only four button-type batteries that can easily be replace. With the batteries on, mobility is no longer a problem.
Have the newly improved mobile pH meter with replaceable electrode in your pocket and use it everywhere you go! Practical yet precise and reliable pen-type ph meter!
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF & TIGHTLY SEALED
- Compact and light weight for mobility
- REPLACEABLE PH ELECTRODE
- With large display system for ease of use and has the digital readout of 0.0 to 14.0 pH levels
- Easy push power button and calibration
- Comes with lace lock holder to secure the unit
- Operates on 4 button type batteries
- Has an accuracy level of ±0.1pH with automatic temperature compensation
- Comes with manual on how to use, calibration & maintenance
- Comes with 2 bottles free solutions
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00pH
- Accuracy: ±0.1pH
- Resolution : 0.01pH
- Operating temperature : 0°C~50°C
- Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0°C~50°C
- Plug : Fixed Electrode
- Power Supply : 4 x 1.5V Battery (button-type)
- Dimensions : 165mm x 26mm x 26mm
- Weight : 63g
- Remove the protective cap.
- Rinse first the electrode with distilled water, and wipe it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the ON/OFF key once.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested and stir gently then wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Once done measuring the solution, rinse the electrode with water to minimize contamination.
- Press the ON/OFF key again to turn the meter off.
- Store the electrode with a few drops of distilled water or ionized water in the protective cap.
- Be sure to put back the electrode protective cap after each use.
- Secure the battery compartment cap always.
- The glass bulb of the electrode is fragile. Use it carefully and cautiously. Do not touch it with hard or pointy objects nor with your fingertip.
- When removing the excess water inside the electrode mouth, wipe gently and carefully.
- Clean the electrode before and after you use the unit. It can only be clean with distilled or ionized water specifically
- Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 (under the temperature of 25°C) standard calibration (buffer) solution of phosphate and gently shake it.
- Allow the reading to stabilize. To calibrate, use the mini-screw driver to turn or rotate the calibration knob (inside the battery compartment) until the reading shows the corresponding calibration solution.
- Immerse the electrode in pH4.01 or pH9.18, the standard calibration (buffer) solution of borax.
- Wait 'till the calibration (buffer) solution obtained the corresponding measurement temperature.
THE UNIT MUST BE RE-CALIBRATED WHENEVER:
- Approximately a month has passed from the last calibration
- The electrode has been used very often in a day
- The utmost accuracy is required
- Replace the new electrode.
- If the meter can't be switched on or the display is fading, you must replace the battery with the new ones.
- Remove the battery compartment cap and pull out the battery case gently.
- Check the battery polarity ("+" & "-") before putting the new batteries.
- Put back the battery compartment inside the compartment then secure the battery compartment cap in place.
- Remove the electrode protective cap and rotate (in more like forward motion) the replaceable electrode carefully until all the electrode has been pulled out.
- Replace it with the new electrode. Make sure that the gasket is in place before screwing the new electrode to the meter.
- 1 x pH Meter
- 1 x Lace lock holder
- 1 x Mini-screw driver
- 1 x Operations and maintenance manual
- 1 x Frosted white sturdy traveling case
- 2 x FREE Buffer Solutions