PHM-230 Digital Online pH & Temperature Meter, Water Quality Monitoring Pool Aquarium Tester
This is a water-resistant pH meter with built-in digital LCD. Has BNC connector that is protected by a waterproof sheath. The electrode also has a unique clog-resistant Teflon that enhances both probe life and accuracy.
Calibration can be manually performed at 1 or 2 points digitally via the two easily accessible buttons on the front of the unit.
Has a specifically designed housing to sit out of the way and provide maximum stability while preventing rolling from any surface.
Applications: Designed to meet the Grower's need for equipment suited to the aggressive environments found in agricultural and hydroponics applications. Also best for aquariums, pools, & ponds.
- 4-digits digital LCD screen
- Auto-ranging to 4pH with fine tune digital calibration by push button
- 2-point calibration
- Suited for outdoor installations and highly humid environments
- With molded keyhole holder allows the meter to be installed close to the sample
- Has 6V DC power supply is ideal for continuous monitoring over extended periods of time
- Range: 0.0~14.0 pH ; 0~50°C
- Resolution: 0.01 pH ; 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH ; 0.5°C
- Power Supply: DC 6V
- Operating Environment: 0~50°C (32~122°F); ≤95% RH
- Main unit size: 10 x 4.8 x 15cm
- Main unit weight: 185g
- 1 x pH & Temperature Monitor
- 1 x pH electrode
- 1 x Temperature probe
- 1 x 4.01 pH calibration powder
- 1 x 6.86 pH calibration powder
- 1 x 9.18 pH calibration powder
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- English User manual