REB-10ATC 0-10% Brix Refractometer with ATC Low-Concentrated Sugar Content Solutions Accuracy 0.1% Maple Sap Cutting Liquid CNC Maple Syrup Makers TeaSKU:
Regular Price $12.90
Brix Refractometer (brixmeter) is designed to measure cutting or machining emulsions (the content of oil in an aqueous solution) or for industrial measurement of high dilution multiple cutting fluid, emulsion concentration.
- Used on very low-concentrated sugar solutions, tea, traditional Chinese medicine solution, & sap of maple trees. Raw sap has a sugar content of 2-3% Brix.
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), increase accuracy and eliminates concerns on temperature
- Simple calibration and operation
- Uses subtle and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, separates test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus and clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality & safety standards
- Measuring Range: 0 to 10 %Bx
- Division: 0.1 %Bx
- Accuracy: ±0.1 %Bx
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC range: 10 - 30°C
- Weight :109g
- Length : 205mm
- 1 x Traditional Brix Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
Note To Buyer (s):
For orders 200pcs and above, we can do OEM packaging to show your own logo or name on the packaging and/or on the products.
For buyer(s) that do not need the packaging with logo please contact us.