RES-28ATC Salinity Refractometer 0-28% with ATC Sodium Chloride (NaCl) Salt Water Brine Seawater Food Industry ±0.2% AccuracySKU:
Salinity Optical Refractometer designed to measure salt & brine solutions for testing the concentration of prepared food solution, used mainly in food industry. Scale enables direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt & little or no other dissolved solids.
- Manage best food preservation process for long shelf life
- Know the Salt Concentration in a Brine Solution for Curing Salmon, etc.
- Test concentration of prepared food solution, used mainly in food industry like seafood curing food,pickles,soup,cooked food, fish processing products, seawater,brine, etc.
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), rest easy that your measurements are always accurate regardless of temperature variation
- Simple calibration and operation
- Uses subtle & comfortable non-slip rubber grip, seprates test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus, clearly defined scale, large easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality & safety standards
- Accurate results guaranteed
- Measuring Range: 0 to 28%
- Division: 0.2%
- Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Weight: 99g
- Length: 172mm
- 1 x Traditional Salinity Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screw driver
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
Note To Buyer (s):
For orders 200pcs and above, we can do OEM packaging to show your own logo or name on the packaging and/or on the products.
For buyer(s) that do not need the packaging with logo please contact us.