REW-25BATC Grape Fruit Wine Alcohol Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale 0-25% VOL 0-40% Brix Optical Tester for Sugar Glucose HomebrewSKU: REW-25BATC
Alcohol & Brix Refractometer is designed for winemaking. Use to test the sugar content and alcohol concentration level by volume in the fermented grapes.
- Test the percentage level of Brix of grapes or other fresh fruit and determine crop ripening
- Measure progress of fermentation in winemaking
- Test the amount of sugar present and alcohol concentration in grapes
- Helps winemaker know when fruit is at its peak of ripeness and should be harvested
- Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), rest easy that your measurements are always accurate regardless of temperature variation
- Uses simple calibrations steps only
- Soft rubber eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Cushioned w/ soft and comfortable non-slip rubberized grip, insulate test solution from body heat
- Adjustable focus, clear, large and easy-to-read measurements
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- 1 x Traditional Brix & Wine Refractometer
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 2 x Pipettes
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case
Note To Buyer (s):
For orders 200pcs and above, we can do OEM packaging to show your own logo or name on the packaging and/or on the products.
For buyer(s) that do not need the packaging with logo please contact us.