RHSN-10ATC New Handheld 0-10% ATC Salinity RefractometerSKU:
Measure, monitor and control the concentration of salt water and brine present with the portable, handheld salinity refractometer which is ideal for a wide range of different situations:
- If you grow your own fruit and vegetables to produce homemade pickles or to freeze, this refractometer will give you the information that you need to ensure your end products' quality.
- Vital if you need to check salt levels when preparing sea food and other ocean by-products.
- Healthy fish are happy fish! Ensure the percentage of salinity in your aquarium or pond is just how your fish like it.
- Essential piece of equipment used in research and clinical laboratories for checking and maintaining stock solutions and dilutions
- Vital for students of Oceanography for determining the soil quality, research and clinical laboratories and marine industry
Its scale enables the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids. Ideal for field use - refractometer has ATC [Automatic Temperature Compensation] for precise measurement without having to re-calibrate after changes in ambient working temperature.
- Approved by strict quality and safety standards
- Durable and built to last long
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubberized grip handle
- Adjustable manual focusing
- Calibration screw
- With Built-in Calibration Knob, no need for a mini-screwdriver
- Soft rubber eye piece for comfortable viewing
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading
- Determines the amount of dissolved salt and dissolved solids
- Easy to focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Ranges: 0-100 ppt of NaCl and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity (0-10%)
- Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
- Accuracy: ±1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity (±0.10%)
- Length : 170mm
- Weight: 240g
Heavy duty (Durable Aluminium)
- 1 x New Salinity Refractometer with Built-in Calibration Knob
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- 1 x Pipette
- Sturdy Plastic carrying case