S08S3318BL_1S Digital Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Weather Station Temperature DCF Radio Controlled Clock
Model : S08S3318BL_1S
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) : 1000 pieces
Production Lead Time (PLT) : 60 business days
For inquiries and orders, e-mail us through email@example.com
This advanced wireless weather station is a great device for monitoring indoor and remote outdoor temperature and humidity simultaneously. It also provides you the information of weather forecast with four different icons (Sunny, Slightly Cloudy,Cloudy, Rainy).
Both the station and sensor can be placed on desktop or mounted on wall. This model has Radio-Controlled Clock (RCC) function while the users can also set the date and time by themselves. This weather station set is ideal for home and office use.
Radio-Controlled Clock is a clock that is synchronized by a time code bit stream transmitted by a radio transmitter connected to a time standard to provide accurate timing. This model supports DCF signal emitted from Frankfurt, Germany with a range up to 2000km (covering 140 European cities).
- Four-kind weather forecast : sunny, slighty cloudy, cloudy and rainy
- RF outdoor temperature : up to 3 outdoor transmitters (note: only 1 sensor is included in set)
- Week displays in 8 languages : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish and Russian.
- 3 grade comforts : Display the figures of desiccation, comfort and moist.
- 12/24 hour display format
- 2 alarms
- Moon phase
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature/humidity
- LED backlight
- Low battery detector indoor and outdoor unit.
- Temperature unit : °C / °F
- Indoor temperature : 0°C~ 50°C detecting interval : 30 seconds
- Outdoor temperature : -25 ~ 60 °C
- Indoor humidity : 20% ~ 95% R.H.
- Outdoor humidity : 20% ~ 99% R.H.
- Temperature accuracy : ±1 °C (±2 °F)
- Humidity accuracy : ±5% R.H.
- Calendar : 2000 ~ 2050 (Year), Mon to Sun (Week), 1st Jan ~ 31st Dec (Date)
- Radio-Controlled Clock format : Germany DCF (140 European cities)
- Channels : CH1, CH2, CH3
- Operating temperature : 0 ~ 50 °C (32 ~ 122 °F)
- Storage temperature : -10 ~60 °C (32 ~ 140 °F)
- Power supply
- Main unit : 2 x 1.5 V AAA Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Remote sensor : 2 x 1.5 V AAA Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Main unit : 18 x 14 x 2.8 cm
- Remote sensor : 6.3 x 10 x 2.4 cm
- Main unit : 290g (battery excluded)
- Remote sensor : 80 g (battery excluded)
- 1 x Base Station
- 1 x Outdoor sensor
- English User's Manual
- Standard Packaging Box
NOTE TO BUYERS:
IF YOUR AREA IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE 140 CITIES LISTED YOU NEED TO MANUALLY SET THE TIME AND DATE PLUS THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS WILL NOT WORK AS WELL
*AUTOMATIC SETTING OF TIME AND DATE
ASIDE FROM THE FUNCTIONS ABOVE, ALL THE REST OF THE FUNCTIONS WILL WORK.