SQM-255G Soil Moisture Meter Tester Probe Sensor Plants Growth Watering Quality MonitoringSKU: SQM-255G
Soil moisture meter is designed for INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE to better know the condition of your plant through soil moiture monitoring. It helps you grasp when you need to water your plant, or if there is an over/ under watering. An ideal gardening tool to keep your plants grow healthier.
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Normal, 8-10 Wet)
- Product Size: 25.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 cm
- Aluminium Probe Diameter: approx. 0.6cm
- Probe length: approx. 17cm
- Product weight: around 2 oz/56 g
How to Use:
- Step 1: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches root level
- Step 2: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
- Step 3: Check moisture level in the dial after 10 minutes
- Step 4: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- Do not force it into the very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
- Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
- Avoid touching the sensing element underneath the gauge.
- Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
- Please wipe and clean the probe after each use
- If the soil is too dry, the pointer will not move or swing. Better water it before testing.
- 1 x Soil Moisture Meter
- Standard Packaging