T206 Solar Power Meter BTU/(ft2*h) W/m2 Radiation Energy Cell Tester
Solar Power Meter is a device used to measure power per unit area of incident solar radiation reaching the meter's sensing area. It has high precision light sensor and provides accurate and fast measurement by just turning it on, making the best Easy To Read hand held meter. The device may be used to measure the solar characteristics of glass, film or other transparent materials.
- High Precision Measure light sources including all visible light
- Select either W/m2 or BTU/(ft2*h) units
- Stable for long use
- Measure car headlight's light intensity
- Simple to use General data
- Convenient, no need to adjust, data display clearly
- EMC compliant and has undergone compatibility test according to EN61326 (1997) + A1 (1998) +A2 (2001)
- Display: 3 - 1/2 digits LCD with maximum reading 1999Range: 1999 W/m2, 634 BTU/(ft2*h)
- Resolution: 0.1 W/m2, 0.1 BTU/(ft2*h)
- Typically within ± 10W/m2 [±3 BTU/ (ft2*h)] or ±5% whichever is greater in sunlight
- Additional temperature included error ± 0.38 W/m2 / °C [±0.12 BTU/ (ft2*h)] / °C] from 25 °C
- Overload: LCD display "OL"
- Sampling Time: approx. 0.25 seconds
- With Low battery indicator
- Battery: 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5 ~ 40 °C (41 ~ 104 °F)
- Operating Humidity: < 80% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C (14 ~ 140 °F)
- Storage Humidity: < 70% R.H.
- Dimension: approx. 132 (L) x 60 (W) x 38 (H) mm (5.19 x 2.36 x 1.49 inch)
- Weight: approx. 150 g (5.3 oz)
- 1 x Solar Power Meter
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package