T92 3-Axis Gauss EMF ELF Meter Detector, Electromagnetic Field Radiation 20/ 200/ 2000 mG & uTSKU: T92
This EMF/ELF Tri-Axis Gauss Meter is a scientific instrument for measuring electromagnetic fields (EMF) with extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 ~ 2000 Hz. The reading in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT) are switchable anytime with just one press of a button.
It has a Hold function and also capable to display the maximum reading (Max). It has a tri-axis sensitive sensors and wide measurement of 2000mG / 200µT with ±(3.0% + 30 digits) accuracy at 50/60Hz.
All parts are of professional quality and Made in Taiwan, it accurately measures EMF pollution in your environment. It has given approval from European Directives for health & safety standards (CE Marking). You can be sure of its high quality, safety and accuracy.
- Uses three internal orthogonal sensors to test a wide range of ELF magnetic fields, independent of measurement angle
- Designed to provide the user with a quick, reliable and easy way to measure magnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home
- appliances and industrial devices
- Cost-effective hand-held instrument that was designed and calibrated to measure magnetic field radiation at different bandwidths from 30Hz to 2000Hz
- Display micro Tesla (µT) or milli Gauss (mG) units
- Data hold (HOLD), maximum hold (MAX) and minimum hold (MIN) functions
- Auto range or Manual range select mode
- 500 data sets data logging capacity with memory size
- Real Time and Calendar function
- Low battery indication
- Overload display ("OL")
- Auto power off function
Made in Taiwan
- Display: 4 digits Triple LCD Display maximum reading 9999
- Range: 20/200/2000 mG , 2/20/200 µT
- Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 µT
- Frequency response: 30 Hz ~ 2000Hz
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
- Accuracy: 20mG ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz or 3.0µT ±(3.0% + 30 digits) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Overload: LCD display "OL"
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second
- Battery: 1 x 9V Battery (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5~40°C (41~104°F)
- Operating Humidity: < 80% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: -10~60°C (14~140°F)
- Storage Humidity: < 70% R.H.
- Dimension (Meter) L x W x Thickness: 182 x 78 x 30mm
- Meter: 184g (without battery)
- Whole Set: 447g
- 1 x Tri-Axial EML/ELF Meter
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x Carrying bag
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- Standard Factory Package