UT-40 Ultrasonic Leak Transmitter, 40 KHz Frequency Ultra Sonic Wave Air Water Pipe Leaks Handy ToolSKU:
Ultrasonic Transmitter can emit ultrasonic wave, to measure the leakage of the system. It needs to be used together with an ultrasonic leak detector (not included in the set).
This item is small in size and lightweight, convenient to use and operate. Its ruggedness will allow many years if proper operating techniques are followed.
- Handy and easy to carry during testing and inspection
- LED power indicator
- Application: Transmitter is applicable to Air leaks around door & window seals, Water leaks in roofs, Conduit & pipe identification, Door & trunk seals, Windshield leaks with the used of Ultrasonic Leakage Detector (not included in the set)
- Frequency: 40 KHz.
- Oscillator Circuit: 640 KHz crystal time base & divided by 16.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C ( 32 ~ 122 °F )
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH.
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 AAA (UM-4) battery
- Weight: 50 g/0.11 LB (included battery)
- Size: 100 x 35 x 23 mm (3.9 x 1.4 x 0.9 inch)
- 1 x Ultrasonic transmitter
- English Instruction Manual
- Carrying case