7729 Wall Mount / Desktop Stand Indoor Air Quality Monitor Real-time CO2 Detector, Carbon Dioxide & Temperature & Humidity Level with Large LED Screen & Visual Color Warning Light Bar and Audible AlarmsSKU: 7729
Indoor air quality is the key to our health, comfort (be it physical or mental) and even productivity. Under a CO2 concentration level of only 1000ppm, problems including drowsiness and loss of attention may already emerge. However, it is very common for indoor areas like offices and classrooms to reach such a CO2 concentration level. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to monitor the indoor air quality continuously.
Our 7729 all-in-one indoor air quality monitor is now your best choice to ensure you and your family’s health and comfort. Designed with sophisticated NDIR sensor and user-friendly functions, the monitor offers you the real-time readings about indoor air condition. The color of its light bar will change in accordance with the CO2 concentration level: green when safe, yellow when alarming and red when unhealthy. You will easily know when there is a need for better ventilation.
Its wide application includes but not limits to homes, offices, schools, fitness centers, restaurants, shopping malls, warehouses and greenhouses.
- Multifunctional: simultaneous, continuous and real-time readings of both CO2, temperature and humidity level. Monitor indoor air quality with only one instrument.
- Accurate, fast and professional: adopts the non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor, which is a sophisticated wave guide technology.
- Wide measurement range: up to 9999pm for CO2 concentration, 99.9% for relative humidity and 60°C (140°F) for ambient temperature.
- Easy to understand and intuitive: colorful large LED display with visual and audible alarms in case of high level of CO2 concentration. Audible alarm can be muted or disabled.
- Programmable light bar indicator: alarm level adjustable from 800ppm to 3000ppm, if the original alarm level at 1000ppm by default is considered as inappropriate.
- Dual calibration: supports both automatic background calibration (ABC) and manual calibration.
- Switchable temperature units between °C and °F.
- Mountable on wall.
- Adjustable brightness of the light bar indicator.
- Measurement range:
- CO2: 0~9999ppm
- Temperature: -10.0~60.0°C (14.0~140.0°F)
- Humidity: 0.1~99.9%
- CO2: (i) Between 0ppm and 2000ppm, ±50ppm or ±5% of the reading; (ii) Above 2000ppm, ±10% of the reading
- Temperature: ±0.6 °C (±0.9 °F)
- Humidity (at 25°C): (i) Between 10% and 90%, ±5%; (ii) In other ranges, ±7%
- CO2: 1ppm
- Temperature: 0.1°C/°F
- Humidity: 0.1%
- Response time:
- CO2: <30 seconds
- Temperature: <2 mins
- Humidity: <20 mins
- Operating environment: 0~50°C (32~122°F) and 0~95% relative humidity (avoid condensation)
- Storage environment: -20~60°C (-4~140°F) and 0~95% relative humidity (avoid condensation)
- Power supply: 5VDC USB-C port
- Power consumption: <500mA
- Dimension (L*W*T): 225*152*45 mm
- Weight: 450g
- Packaging: hard cardboard box with clamshell blister
- 1 x Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x Sticker
- User manual (English)