M0198138 Carbon Dioxide Temperature Humidity RH TWA STEL CO2 MonitorSKU:
Production Lead Time (PLT) : 45 business days
For inquiries and orders, e-mail us through email@example.com
This Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitor is used to measure CO2 Concentration, Air Temperature and Relative Humidity with visible alarm. It is an ideal for Indoor Air quality ( IAQ ) diagnosis.It can calculate dew point and wet bulb temperature in second. It can also had TWA ( Time Weighted average 8 hours), STEL (short-term exposure limit in 15 minutes) reading display and the unit can be wall-mount or desktop.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a gaseous component of the earth's atmosphere. The concentration of CO2 in natural ambient air is about 0.04% or 400ppm. With each breath, human convert oxygen (O2) into carbon dioxide (CO2). Although carbon dioxide is invisible and odorless, an increased CO2 content makes is apparent because human will notice increased fatigue and reduce concentration.
It complies will all essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives (CE marking). Plus all parts are made in and manufactured in Taiwan.
- Super large LCD simultaneously display CO2 level, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Calendar (Y/ M / D) and Time (clock)
- Six (6) smiley icons indicate indoor air quality levels (350/450/700/1000/2500/5000ppm) easy to understand CO2 concentration.
- Stable NDIR Sensor for CO2 concentration
- Can calculate dew point and wet bulb temperature in seconds
- With TWA and STEL reading display
- With Visible alarm
- Selectable °F and °C temperature unit
- Automatic baseling calibration (ABC) function
- Warning for high CO2 concentration
- Recall MAX and MIN reading
- Can be wall-mount or desktop position
- Comes with Power Adaptor (choose one from the availble plug US/ UK/ AU/ EU)
- Made in Taiwan
- Large LCD Display : 85 x 56mm jumbo size
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)Measurement
- CO2 Range : 0~9999ppm
- CO2 Accuracy : ±75ppm +5% of rdg (CO2) 0~2000 ppm, others out of scale range
- Response time
- CO2 : 10sec
- Relative humidity : 2 sec
- >> Note : If the operation environment changes (ex. From high to low temp.),it takes approx. 30 sec. for CO2 sensor to respond and approx. 30 minutes for RH into stable measurement.
- Wall mount / desktop : YES
- Temperature Range : -10~50°C (14~122°F)
- Resolution : 0.1°C/°F
- Accuracy : ±0.6°C (-10~50°C/-4~122°F), others ±1.2°C
- Relative Humidity %
- RH Range : 10.0% - 90.0% RH
- RH Accuracy :±5%RH (at 25°C,10~90%RH,others ±7%RH)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature : 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Relative Humidity : <80%RH
- Sensor life : 15 years in normal comm. Environment with ABC on
- Storage Temp : -40~70°C (-40~158°F)
- 1 x IAQ Carbon Dioxide (C02) Monitor
- 1 x Power Adaptor (choose one from the availble plug US/ UK/ AU/ EU)
- 1 x Operation Manual
- 1 x Standard Packaging Box with colored Sleeve
It is used only at places with constant temperature. Warranty does not cover when it is use in condensed areas.
This product uses NDIR technology for its CO2 sensor. This can only used in non-condensed areas. Not recommened for areas with huge temperature variation (high temp to low temp - cold to warm or to hot place or vice versa).